Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911  Hi Sans911 you are having a busy but productive day :). Hope you are feeling stronger in your self. Son2 has been away with father since yesterday so peace and quiet has reigned through my humble abode :). I do miss him though. Miss the madness. He is a good guy and is a genuine person. Love peaxx

@greenpea - I'm feeling just a tiny bit better & stronger. Cautiously optimistic. Not busy yet, and may not get everything done that I want today, but that's alright. Spending time resting and time with my cat is important too.

I understand you must miss your son, but greenpea sel care and time is important too.
💜💙💚💛💟

@Sans911  do take care of yourself otherwise the pea will have to start nagging :D. Yes you are right about son2 is good for him to stay over with his dad and wrestle him etc. Stuff that he cannot do with me. Bloke stuff.Guess what I actually entertained last night 😮 ! that was a shock to the system! but it went well.

Oh no, a nagging pea!! Haha!! How lovely that you entertained last night. Go you!!

@Sans911thankfully my guest did most of the talking. She is very knowledgeable. Well studied so all I had to do was ask a question about politics etc and she was off lol.

Hi! That sounds good that you feel up to doing some things around the house @Sans911 

I've done 2 loads of washing. Repotted some plants. Relaxing for a bit, watching a series. 
Air cons on.  Very hot today, so I didn't stay outside for long. At least the plants have been sorted and watered. 🥰🌷🌺

@Sans911 sounds like a home day today.

Had my cousins call in unexpected, was nice to see them.

Had a quiet day at home.

@Sans911 

Lots of hugs and love sis 💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance