Skip to main content

Re: everyday photo experiences which make you grateful / happy / laugh

Screenshot_20230531_222929_Gallery.jpg

@Determined , @Bill16 , @Adge , @Historylover , @Snowie , @Oaktree , @Former-Member , @tyme 🙂

This thread has some totally amazing, beautiful pictures! @Shaz51 , and the lightening crashing...thats awesome 😃

I have this photo I took back in 2009, when I was on placement in Cowra back when I was studying. Theres a big hill at the back of the town, with a park at the top (you drive in, all the way up), and I just loved seeing the sun set...🌅

D287D631-DAA6-4E07-B39D-E92257E96218_1_105_c.jpeg

what a lovely photo @Former-Member 😍

mad dog.jpg

@Historylover , @Adge , @Bill16 , @Determined , @Healandlove 

IMG_5080.jpeg

Imagine that hairdo was with a firm hold styling gel, and that little soggy doggy got around styling up the town with that totally modern twist on punk? 🤭🌺💜

so cute @Shaz51 😍

I have this of the dam spillway at Cataract Dam…

Poor Doggy panicked - He thought his owner was never coming homePoor Doggy panicked - He thought his owner was never coming home@Shaz51 @Former-Member 

Hi @Shaz51 @Former-Member I tried many times to Upload Photos of the Carnation Flowers, that I grew from cutting.

The files were too big, so the system rejected them.

At night I never have any energy left to figure out how to Shrink a Photo.

So the Project always get abandoned permanently - Yes it's happened many times (with Photo Uploads) before now.

Adge

Sorry to hear that @Adge 💜

do you use a phone like and iPhone to take the pics and upload? 
I found that at the bottom of the photo on my iPhone, it says ‘actual size’, and I tap that, and it lets me upload it at a lower file size. With a different phone, I’m not sure where it would be, but there should be a size option of some sort 💜🙂

I hope that’s helpful? 🌺☺️

Hello @Former-Member , @Adge 

I can not upload photos from my mobile phone 

So I need to use my computer and I have the same problem with my photos on the computer as they are too large so I need to compress the photos,  still learning 🙃 

@Shaz51 🙂🌺 

Ah, yes - I do understand because I have the exact problem, just in the opposite direction! 🤭

I can’t seem to upload from my computer 🙂🌺

@Adge 🙂🌺