Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I remember that feeling when I went back to work @Eve7 Unfortunately I was not treated well (after 12 years at the same school) but I can now put all that behind me - their loss 👍 Onwards and upwards ...for us both Smiley Very Happy Tag me into updates Hon - I will be interested to see how you go and support you along the way back ...it is not easy but well worth it Heart

❤️ @Adge ..... I would love to see you score an advocacy role !!!   You have the true heart of a carer for your clients.

@Faith-and-Hope I coloured and cut my hair ...feel like a new person lol. Still tired but having that done as well as the floors and rug back makes it feel a bit more like home again. 👍

100% agree @Faith-and-Hope for @Adge 👍

I had my hair done yesterday @Zoe7  and I’ve bought some make up!!!

All ready for work then @Eve7 👍 What days are you working?

Monday and Tuesday the first week then Tuesday - Thursday after that @Zoe7 

Sounding good ladies ..... @Zoe7 @Eve7 .... 👍

I will be thinking of you Monday @Eve7 and sending good wishes and thoughts your way Heart

What do you have planned this week @Faith-and-Hope ?

All the best for Monday from me too @Eve7 ..... hair and make up are great confidence supports ❣️

Hard to make any plans at the moment @Zoe7.  s2bx just tries to stomp all over them, but it is hair and nails week ..... so that's somethin' .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance