Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

@Owlunar 

Heart

Yep the pain journey is not one we want to share with others, but from time to time it has to come out as part of our truth, amongst the hard earned wisdom and gentle humour.  At least I am trying to mediate mine a bit, and it helps to have others in a similar boat trying to deal with it with dignity.

@Emelia8 @Former-Member @Anastasia 

Heart

I am a Moccona girl.  It is embarrassing how many glass jars I have accumulated ... lol ... but good for storing legumes ... lol

Hahaha yes @Appleblossom they are great little jars 🙂 Big ones too 🙂

@Owlunar @Emelia8 @Former-Member 

I'm sorry @Owlunar @thst you were in pain yesterday. Any type if pain is not good. Melb weather looking very cold and gloomy now. Although I did manage a walk. My hips are not good but saw physio before and she did acupuncture. 
take care my friend xxxx

glad you are feeling better today my second mum @Owlunar 

lots of hip / groin / leg pain here today , doctorr thinks it is just athritis but i am thinking kidney disease and diabetes 

sending you lots of tender hugs Heart

@Owlunar  Hey sweety I have had 2 espressos already and probably could have a third a bit later on. Sorry to hear about your shoulder giving you grief. Wheat packs are magic though arent they :D. Take good care of yourself hunny. Love you. peaxxxx

checking in to see how you are today my @Owlunar HeartHeart

Me too @Owlunar  decided to check in on you and saw our beautiful friend @Shaz51  on here too

hope you are doing okay. xxxoo

Hey sis @Shaz51  hope you are alright too. xxxooo

hey my sister @BlueBay 

resting today , when i get tired now i ache everywhere ,doctor does not know why buy  maybe my kidney and body is telling me to slow down or else 

how are you going today HeartHeart

done a few things during the morning , got a birthday dinner to go to tonight , wont be a late night 

take it easy @Shaz51 

easy day for me too - I have done some washing.  I need to dust. then i have to go through a whole lot of old bills and papers and shred.  its been in the study for months and i keep putting it off.  so i will try to attempt that today. My daughter is busy packing stuff into boxes for her move in the next week or so.

you too @BlueBay Heart

make some lunch soon 

good to see mr shaz doing his hobby this morning , did not feel like driving today so he is doing it downstairs 

how do you find coffee with your reflex ---- my belly makes lots of noises after drinking 

coffeecup.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance