Skip to main content

Re: My Place

@tyme 

Yes I was much relieved afterwards and it didn’t take her long to whip up the case study and send it back to me. It was really good

@Oaktree how did you go today

@ArraDreaming 

It went well today thanks for asking.

@tyme 

Hi you are still here?

You are going to love reading my case study. I mentioned that a worker went above and beyond and helped me out. 
Guess who?

I wish I could just email it to you but I am not sure if that is allowed?

I'm reading it now @Oaktree . Alex sent me a link to it... absolute GOLD. 

Wow. This is so impressive. It warms my heart.

Thank you so much for taking the time to have that interview.

@tyme 

It reads really well, doesn’t it?

I was impressed with it. Alex said she may do a longer one later down the track. I said a lot of things she didn’t include

Absolutely @Oaktree 

There will be many other opportunties for you @Oaktree Mark my word.

@tyme 

Do you think Alex sent you a link because I particularly mentioned you. Did she also tell you that I said she should give you a hug from me

I haven't actually spoken to Alex about it yet, so no, she didn't pass on the hug. I'll wait for it.

With the case studies themselves, Alex sends them all to me (and a few others including Rachel) @Oaktree 

I'm eager to hear what the others say. I'll let you know if I hear anything. I haven't spoken to Rachel in a while now.

@tyme 

Well that sounds important. I hope Rachel finds it interesting! Particularly because of what she had me in mind for. Yes please let me know what people think…that would be amazing, even if you just email me.