Re: My Place

??? @Oaktree 

Did I miss something?

@tyme 

I am doing a case study for Alex. 

Interesting. @Oaktree 

I'm in the loop but not in the loop. Let me know if you need support or anything.

@tyme 

I have had 2 weeks to consider some prompt questions. I have typed up a couple of pages of answers. I guess I will just read it during the interview and answer any follow up questions that Alex may have. Not really sure what to expect but it’s only slated for 45 minutes 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask her. If you've had an interview in the past, you'll know she's super easy to speak to @Oaktree  🙂

@tyme 

The interview on Friday will be my first time speaking to Alex. I am sure that she is good at making people feel comfortable. It is her job after all. I am a bit worried about how I will go, I have been feeling a bit flat probably for the past week or so. I think I picked up speed a couple of weeks ago and now I am having a bit of a dip. Just how Bipolar goes

Take it slow and if you need a break, let her know. @Oaktree 

When I hear of people having interviews and being all prepared, I feel so unprepared. I've had one interview with Alex in the past and didn't even think about it before hand...

I'm sure you will be fine.

I'm learning that I need to be more prepared lol.

You know what one of your biggest strengths are? Getting things done. It's so good to see you just 'do things' and not wait around 🙂

Thanks @tyme 

I do like to be prepared.

@tyme 

The interview went great. She was saying that I had given her gold with some great quotes. I am looking forward to reading what she puts together. I sent her through my word document so that will probably help her.

Yes! I can't wait to read it @Oaktree 

Hope you didn't feel too nervous. Do you feel okay after it?