Skip to main content

Re: New Age Endeavours

ITS WINTER SOLSTICE ON FRIDAY 21 2024!

Here are some lovely things you can do to nurture and rejuvenate your mind and body courtesy of a Taoist guide I follow

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 7.16.46 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-06-20 at 7.17.06 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-06-20 at 7.17.36 pm.png

FULL MOON MEDITATION MUSIC FOR FULL MOON TONIGHT19 AUGUST 2024

@Oaktree @Glisten @Josie72 @Hopefulsoul @Appleblossom

@The-red-centaur @Healandlove @tonys @Kyle1 @Jynx 

@tyme 

Align full with the full moon energy tonight and meditate with this beautiful music to release and release unwanted toxic emotional energy

Enjoy your healing with this music. I will do it every full moon now because i like it so much. This music has been received from a deep meditative space and is just so lovely to listen to. It has universal appeal

I think i might curl up with this music and relax into it tonight

210.42 Hz Moon Frequency Lunar Healing Full Moon Meditation Music 

You are listening to Moon's orbital frequency raised to the spectrum of human hearing. In Astrological teachings the Moon represents emotions and deep needs. The carrier frequency of this beat is 210,42 Hz the 29th octave of Moon’s orbital frequency The binaural beat frequency is 6,57 Hz the 23rd octave of Moon’s orbital 6,57 Hz is in the range of theta brainwaves which are active in meditation Relax and allow suppressed emotions to surface 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtklqwRrdVg

Moon #Healing #Emotions 210.42 Hz Moon Frequency || Lunar Healing || Full Moon Meditation Music || Ying Yang Series This music is created from a space of deep meditation. -------------------------- You are listening to Moon's orbital frequency raised to the spectrum of human hearing In ...

@SmilingGecko oh this is nice and vibey, like it a lot! The harp is just *chef's kiss* 😍

Oh thats cool @Jynx thought someone might like it! I thought wow this is sublime. I will go off and listen to this in a more meditative state before I sleep tonight. How is the photo competition going? I'm struggling to find anything on your list so far. 

@SmilingGecko Haha that's all good - it's not a race after all! You got the whole month to find stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing what folks come up with!! 

FREE YOGA CLASS FOR THE FULL MOON TODAY 20th AUGUST

Calm and stabilise your body with these free yoga moves carefully curated for anyone at any level to try. The class starts in over an hour today 20th August on you tube.

I always look forward to these classes as they are a highlight for me every lunation. The yoga just makes you feel great apart from it being a lush yoga studio

It begins with a small talk about the current astrology in the skies and an interpretation of the themes and how the yoga can bring about profound change in your life particularly if you are wrestling with difficulty or hardship

Please consider joining. Its a a beautiful yoga studio and of course as I said FREE

You will love it!

@Oaktree @Glisten @Josie72 @Hopefulsoul @Appleblossom

@The-red-centaur @Healandlove @tonys @Kyle1 @Jynx 

@tyme 

'THE ZERO GRAVITY WORKOUT'

It starts today at around 10:30 AEST (Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane) Please check for your time zone using timeanddate.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adCmyd2yNOQ

Uploaded by Jai Dev Singh on 2024-08-12.

NEW MOON IN VIRGO 3rd SEPTEMBER 2024

Tomorrow as I write this is a new moon. You may wish to get your manifestations going. I can't remember how many hours its recommended to wait after a new moon but I usually wait 5-8 hours after a new moon to issue my new moon wishes. The new moon is for planting seeds and you can get the momentum rolling more effectively that just using a plain vision board at any random time. By harnessing the power of the new moon in a particular sign ie tomorrow its Virgo, all those things ruled by that sign are easier to attract under that new moon. It gives it more power and oomph. ts a strategic way of attracting what you want out of life. Wishing you all happy manifestations!

@Oaktree @Glisten @Josie72 @Hopefulsoul @Appleblossom @saturnzoon @Jynx 

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 5.14.32 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 5.14.43 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 5.14.55 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 5.15.06 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 5.15.27 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 5.15.41 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 5.16.00 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 5.16.12 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 5.16.25 pm.png