Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New Age Endeavours

Hello @Oaktree I might listen to an ebook on getting more self discipline in my life - a capricornian theme. Have done some money karma clearing audios off you tube and reading a free up to date library finance magazine. Checked out a few budgetting apps I did not know about and will borrow more books from the library on how to be more financially free. Have been focussing on healing my knees - another capricornian theme as well as building collagen as I age. Got a Coles/Woolworths app that lists half price groceries so will save a bit each week

Nice @SmilingGecko 

That all sounds really positive. I think now that you are so focused on your finances that that is going to go really well for you. Keep looking at ways to save a little money. Maybe squirrel away 10% of your incoming money into a savings account. It will soon add up.

Meggle

Yes that is what I did last year but had to pay for a fridge and solar power panels so back at square one again @Oaktree  Have put aside money from this weeks pension again into my credit union account lol! Here we go again!!! 🙂

Hello @Oaktree here is some extensive advice on cleansing your crystals.  I had to get out a piece of Jet crystal today for a moon/midheaven astrology transit next week and did not have it cleansed. I may get my inventory of crystals and put them through a quartz soundbath off you tube. But here is an extensive list of what to do and what not to do when cleansing crystals

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-cleanse-crystals

Thanks for that @SmilingGecko 

I will check it out

Meggle

@SmilingGecko 

That was an interesting read. Luckily for me I live close to the ocean and it’s not a big deal for me to go collect seawater for cleansing my Quartz. I cleansed it 48 hours last time as it was the first time being cleansed but from now on will just soak them overnight. Thanks so much for linking this.

Meggle

You're welcome @Oaktree. I trust that you've had a good weekend

Yes thanks @SmilingGecko 

A good weekend but a little too warm. Went out with a friend for an adventure last night and cuddled a baby at the hospital today. Just chilling at home now.

Meggle

@Oaktree I needed a crystal for next week quickly so I put it under a pyramid. The pyramid needs to be aligned with true north using a compass. Otherwise it won't cleanse the crystal. That is why the pyramid base is on an angle in this picture as true north is slightly to the left. 

Cleansing some black Jet crystal under a pyramidCleansing some black Jet crystal under a pyramid

@Oaktree @SmilingGecko

Great you are into "endeavours".  I am not great with the New Age stuff, somehow did more crystallography in another life at uni, than gathering of crystals, to adorn or for other purposes, but I like your intent, and maybe one day, if I get time I will look into it.

My mind buzzes with crystal structure as you post about it, but am pretty rusty.

Hey @tonys 

Am back down south.

Thought I would keep it all suitably anonymously vague.  Had a decent trip with hiccups and coughs and sneezes, but somehow energised for more... idk! lol ... You guyz must know I am weird by now.  It was a 22 hour trip each way with a stopover at Sydney.  Ihit the road running since my return yesterday morning and planning lots for upcoming year. 

Keep doing you!

I am learning to do me... more than following orders. It is refreshing!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance