Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Hello and hugs @Zoe7 , @Maggie , @eth , @outlander , @Former-Member , @CheerBear Heart

Went food shopping for us and my mum this morning 

Wow saw what the storm did last night --wow

38 degrees up here at the moment 

Resting and watching TV 

Hiya everyone 🙂 busy little corner here today ❤

Hope you got some rest in there today @Zoe7. Hi and hoping the day has had good in it for you @eth, @outlander, @Former-Member, @Shaz51 (38° isn't nice!) And all.

@Maggieyou made me giggle with your talking pill! How are you feeling about the fundraiser tomorrow? Big giggle with you getting banned from selling 😆 You would sell yourself short quite literally!

So nice to hear you say your view is as important as anyone's. It's so very true. More go you for the article and everything it means 🎉

I thought about what happened with your kind of friend/s while I was out in the garden mowing today. I don't think it's an overreaction. You're setting boundaries and that's so important. Being useful just when it suits isn't a friendship, that's just take without give which isn't healthy. It's not easy to put those boundaries in place when you're a giver, but it's super important to stop the hurt that happens. Another big go you there. You're doing so much awesome stuff at the moment. Lots of respect for the tricky that comes with it.

Thanks for your encouragement with my gig. I was super stoked to be asked to come in as it came from supervisor and big boss. I do feel valued there which is a great feeling 😊

I'm wrecked tonight. I spent all day outside doing the mowing and whipper snippering then moving and clearing out the garage. Early tomorrow sibling and I are off to move their stuff from their old house to here (in the now near empty garage). Sib's ex has lost it so it could be a challenging day. There's quite a bit to move and do too so I'm expecting it will be another big one tomorrow. My new Mr He-person (i need to find a better forum name for him) is coming to help us which I am enjoying the thought of. He's staying a few hours away at the moment while things get sorted out and will come over and spend a couple of nights with me while I don't have the little crew. I'm have bubbly, silly, teenager feels at the moment (who even am I? 😆😍😁).

Looking forward to a cold shower and washing the garden off me. Then tidy and bed to sleep well I hope.

Hope tonight is going well for you all ❤

Former-Member
Not applicable

@CheerBear  😀👍💗

It sounds like you have had a busy day also @CheerBear I had about an hoir and a half sleep this morning but won't be far off bed myself tonight. I have to move the things on the bed first then I think I will fall onto the bed ...don't evencare if I get under the doona Smiley Tongue Toby will be happy to be back on the bed and back to a normal routine tonight - he has slept more than usual today but that is not surprising as he followed me around for most of the night.

I love that you feel like a teenager ...enjoy that feeling CB because you so deserve some happiness Heart

Good night @CheerBear , @Zoe7  xxxx

Hello @Former-Member  xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night @Shaz51 💖

Good night @Former-Member 

Hope you are OK tonight 

Finally cooling down a little bit here

The aircon  has been working do hard this afternoon xx 

@CheerBear  I really hope you are sleeping atm, after a very busy day yesterday. And another on the way for you today. All heavy, tiring work.

I smiled big time reading your gigglie, teenage feels. So nice to know this is happening for you and he person. ❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍

The Fundraisers will be travelling to the market as we speak. I handed over my contribution, and wished them my best. Super pleased to not be selling. 😁😁😁

I might get a phone call letting me know how it went. Depends on how tired they are. I will find out eventually.

The kind of friend situation is a tricky one. It’s been on the talking agenda with counsellor for some time. It’s been toxic and abusive since it started. I sense kind of friend is a narcissistic personality, but it’s only my opinion. I am gently withdrawing, that in itself is tricky, but I’m inching my way through. I’ve know the score since the relationship began, but never had the strength to do much. It’s one of those needing connections, but not connecting, just being used. I own my responsibility in the relationship also. I’ve allowed it. Relationships are complex. Thanks for listening to this stuff. 💙💙💙

I’m heading to the kettle. My second already.

Sending big encouragement today if tricky happens with sibs ex. 💪💪💪

@Zoe7  I hope you and Toby fell into bed last night and stayed there the whole night.

You are off helping your sister today, so another big one for you. This might be the start of some rest time for you before school starts, I hope so. 💙💙💙

Toby is quite a little helper. 🐶🐶🐶🐶

Take care today. 

@Former-Member  Sending 💜💜💜

@Shaz51  💛💛💛

@eth  @Gazza75  @outlander  👋👋👋👋👋

Morning through very not awake eyes @Maggie and everyone who might call by.

How's that coffee @Maggie? Up for another?

Good job with the fundraiser and with not going along too. Is it for counsellor?🤞 they do well.

I hear you with needing connection but not connecting and how hard that can be. It's tough being a social beinf but having the social world be so hurtful and such a source of pain at times. Brain mash 😏 Has kind of friend noticed? You're doing well with this. It's not easy at all ❤

How's today looking for you?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance