Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Excellent start @The-red-centaur 

Two wickets in the power play is always a good thing.

Rain falling though sadly, but it is needed so very badly.

Hey @The-red-centaur A good start from my (our) boys. Are you a Canes supporter?

Oh poor Tobes.  Playing with another fur baby always wears them out doesn't it.

No wonder he is sound asleep lol.

Lol nearly biscuit time for Cat, love it.

Yes 5 overs so a game thank goodness @Zoe7 @The-red-centaur @Former-Member 

And here is the rain, but so badly needed.

My sister's dog doesn't play with Tobes - he finds a ball or toy and wants to play catch the whole time but Tobes had to navigate him jumping and running all over the place so he moved around a lot. He usually sits on my sister's lap and gets pats from her but she was too upset and on a short fuse for him today so he stayed away.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not a match @Scarecrowe @Zoe7  until both teams get in at least 5 overs. Advantage def with Canes tho, given where 6ers are at, and any chase will likely be easy if reduced overs.  I think 6ers would be happy if rain continues and no more play. Split the points would be a good result. 😀

It would be a good result for your Sixers @Former-Member but we really need the two points to stay in touch with that 5th place,

Oh yes @Former-Member  that is correct not a game until the second innings starts.  I had forgotten about that......thanks for the reminder.....poor old brain does not work as well as it used to lol.

I don't want it to be washed out, I need to watch cricket to make me feel better lol.

It is like my cheap therapy.....makes me forget the worries of the day Smiley Happy

Looks very much like this could be a washout tonight @Scarecrowe @Former-Member Smiley Sad for us but good for the fires.

Yes sadly it does look that way @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

Let's hope the rain is falling where the fires are

I hope so @Scarecrowe and if it is going to come down then let it pour 👍

I am going to head off now @Scarecrowe @Former-Member - do the washing up while I can then head to bed. Need to put this day behind me if I can. Goodnight my friends Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance