Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything Birds

Hi @greenpea don't be afraid, it's ok, I went through this too not long back, and bought security signs saying 24 hour camera s in place and put them near front door etc, then went to a Bunnings and bought the fake camera stuff, probably made no difference but it did to me felt better

hope this helps 

love Clawde

@greenpea wrote:

@Clawde Heartxx

@Clawde  That is a good idea I will do this but Clawde my past haunts me. I have done things that I am ashamed of. I have spoken of this many times on the forums and everyone here is so patient and kind. I dont know where I would be without you all.

@greenpea your amazing I love your honest Posts I have my serious regrets but I try and count my blessings, so my past does not always can catch up 

please keep posting, you help me ❤️

@Clawde  You help me too Clawde. I love seeing you here and thank you for your kindness.xxxHeart

@greenpea @Clawde anyone passing, pale-headed rosellas for the bird thread. Heart

pale-headed rosella

@Mazarita  so cute :Dxxx

Top 20 Most Beautiful Birds in the World (Pictures) - PickyTop10 Most Beautiful Birds on Planet Earth 2 - YouTube900+ BEAUTIFUL BIRDS ideas | beautiful birds, birds, pet birds

@Clawde  Night Clawde Heartx

Lovely @Mazarita I've not seen Pale-headed Rosellas in several decades.

Adge

Hi @greenpea the ones sitting closely together... Heart The one coming out of the flower, wow, beautiful colours.

Hi @Adge I found the image on the net. The pale headed rosellas were sometimes in the bird bath in pairs just like that at my friend's old place. They are relatively rare where we are and beautiful to see.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance