Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Everything Birds

I'm so happy that you have a new friend @Appleblossom, and share music... Hope it blossoms but grateful for the now. I've always dreamt of a musical partner to sing harmonies with. It's that time of year I should like into finding a tribe of some sort. Music or quilting probably.

keep faith that it is possible for youHeart.

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210302 (36).jpeg

Hummingbirds represent the  small things in life and their meaning. A hummingbird flying reminds us to enjoy life and simple pleasures. Like the tiny bird seeking the flowers' nectar, we should be looking at what's good in life. ... The hummingbird is also linked to the idea of eternity and infinity.

My young Barbary Doves (they raised 6 Baby Doves) are so comfortable with me in the Aviary (unafraid) - That they walk over me, while I'm cleaning the Aviary, filling up Seed & water.

Yesterday one Dove flew & landed on my Head.

One landed on my back, & climbed up onto my shoulder.

Jefferies: The Fed removed the word patient, but not the ...

@Adge, @Former-Member , @Appleblossom@greenpea@Eve7 , @Former-Member , @TideisTurning 

IMGP1644.JPG

Aww @Shaz51 

so lovely 💖

I am missing  my little bird @Eve7 

She always greeted me when I did the dishes at our house which has burnt down 

@Adge , @Former-Member , @Appleblossom ,, @greenpea , @Emelia8 , @Former-Member , @TideisTurning , @Former-Member 

@Shaz51  hugs and hugs xxxx

Thank you for the  hugs my  awesome sister, @greenpea 

I feel soo close to you  xoxo 

How are you today xx 

@Shaz51  worried about my children my sister Shaz51. It doesnt matter how old they are one still worries. My sleeping pattern is out of kilter and my hand is shaking alot. Feel like my body is falling apart bit by bit and I am trying to hold it all together ... I know you know what I mean. xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance