Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything Birds

@Shaz51  Peewees can be assertive too. Never mess with a peewee :D.

Never mess with a peewee ., very true @greenpea Smiley LOL

how about a willy wagtail 

willy.png

@Shaz51  Same with Willy Wagtails. I remember being a little girl at school and this Willy Wagtail would swoop at us during breeding season. 😮 . Love them none the less :)xx

@greenpea  true and i find them cheeky too 

then you get the kookaburra

these are photos i have taken , running out 

bird1.jpg

@Shaz51  we are so lucky in australia to have so many different and wonderful birds. I love them all with their different personalities :Dxxx

i know @greenpea 

have you had any pet birds ?

I have had a galah, budgies, peace face love birds 

@Shaz51  we had an assortment of budgies over the years :).  One throughout the whole of my childhood into my adolescents. He was called Peter bird. xx

We had a galah called Peter when I was little  @greenpea 😀

Hello @Shaz51 @greenpea I loved hearing of your birds and bird stories.

I had a aviary when I was young - quail, finches, budgies.

Later, love birds.

Now I have visiting pee wees. First it was just one, and they always get the food, but have brought the family along for the spectacle!

Hi @Shaz51 love the eagle, and especially the shots you made yourself. Heart

Maggies are a fave for me too, not in swooping season! Peewees here too, and willy wagtails. The crows rule the roost in this wetland area I live, I mean they are the noisiest and I like their sound. Heaps of ibis and flying foxes. Ducks in the wetland at bottom of street, a few currawongs. I especially love them for their song that stirs my heart. Sometimes we see sulphur-crested cockatoos, galahs occasionally. Many others. Kookaburras. I love living in this part of Australia.

Hi @frog animals that choose to visit us are wonderful. C, who I live with, used to feed the butcher birds in another place. Such a pretty and varied song they have, a favourite. C also was brave enough to make friends enough to feed the currawongs by hand!

Hi @greenpea I love birds as well, in their beautiful variety. Have even started thinking a little about birdwatching groups. Maybe later in this NDIS year.

Hi @Former-Member lovely to hear you enjoyed your birthday, though I missed it. Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance