Skip to main content

Re: Far and Away

Morning everyone @Zoe7 @Snowie @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Former-Member and anyone else around 👋💕

I am awake early, and have stayed in bed because there is so much to do now that I am back at home that I don’t know where to start !  I’m hungry now though, so my “start” will be making a coffee !!

Former-Member
Not applicable

A very good morning to you too @Faith-and-Hope 🙂💜🌺

That Saturday morning ‘were to start’ feeling, right? ☺️🌺

I hope you thoroughly enjoy that coffee - I’ll be shortly doing the same, and making a start on tidying up my office area ..which looks a bit like even the carpet is made of paper after running out of space 🤭

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope 

Sometimes it is hard to know where to start. Starting with a coffee sounds great however.

I hope your day goes well.

@Former-Member @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Emelia8 wishing you all a good day too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Snowie 🌺☺️🤗

Thank you, and I hope you have a lovely day too 💜🙂

A full on day getting my hot water cylinder replaced @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @Shaz51 Now have to rebuild the cupboard and shelves as I had to take some of it out to get the new cylinder in.

You never fail to amaze me @Zoe7 ….. take care Hon.  I know you will wait until to have the energy for it ❤️

We took the old one out yesterday so I could re-inforce and re-lay the floor @Faith-and-Hope I did that last night and this morning. I will take my time re-doing the shelves and doors then plastering a small section of the wall again. I could do it all in a day if I wasn't still so tired ...will see how I go throughout the day.

How are you Hon? Any more sorting being done in your place?

You amaze me @Zoe7 with all that you can do. Most people would have to get someone in to do all that, but not you. You handle it all yourself.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Emelia8 

Wishing you all a good day.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like a big job @Zoe7  🙂🌺

I hope it goes smoothly, putting everything back together again 🙂💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks heaps @Snowie 🙂🌺💜

same for you too ☺️🌺