Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Might be a morning theme for today? @Snowie and @Zoe7 πŸ™‚πŸŒΊ

Supposed to be cooking, instead just having a cuppa till inspiration raises it’s head ☺️

@Faith-and-Hope πŸŒΊ

I know once I start I will be okay @Snowie @Former-Member but not motivated just yet. It is only early though so I have time.

What are you both up to today?

Hello and hugs @Snowie , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Zoe7 

Sitting on couch here too ❀️

Watching a YouTube videos of someone restoring an old mansion in France 

Not sure yet @Zoe7 

Hubby wants to go to a friends house to watch the footy. I would be happy just to stay at home and watch it here with Izzy on my lap!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes there’s plenty of time to gather momentum to make a start isnt there  @Zoe7  ☺️🌺

I have some meat defrosting so I’ll be making some food to eat for the next few days on the stove, while I cook some anzac bics in the oven, which I’ll share with some of my neighbours πŸ™‚

@Snowie β˜ΊοΈπŸŒΊ

Hi everyone, just been to the playground and oval for a little bit how is everyone what are you all up to?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Shaz51 πŸ€—πŸŒΊ

Mansion restoration sounds really interesting - lots of very old buildings with such unusual features…really different to Au πŸ™‚

A great-aunt lived in a 400 year old stone building in England.. it was so unusual! ☺️🌺

I will probably have the footy on this afternoon too @Snowie but not that interested in it - we play tonight so I will take a break to watch our boys play.

@Former-Member I did some cooking yesterday so I could have a few days of just heating up while I do the wall. I love Anzac biscuits - hope they come out okay.

@ArraDreaming Trying to get motivated to sand my wall - I have at least got out of my jammies so that is a step forward.

I think we might make Anzac biscuits later on too @Zoe7

is it a big wall to sand?

Ohh @Former-Member I love Anzac biscuits. Thats nice to share them with your neighbours.

Sometimes doing a big cook up and then having it for multiple nights makes things so much easier.

We have freezer nights. Meals I have cooked and put in the freezer. Then the kids and hubby can choose what to eat and saves me cooking that night!

@ArraDreaming not a lot on today. Will watch the dawn service from Gallipoli on tv. Starts around lunch time.

@Zoe7 my team isn't playing but at least it will be background sound on.