Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Far and Away

LOL @tyme My fur babies are like that - if they want snuggles I won't move until they do.

Supposed to rain here for the next week but I can't do anything anyway so just chillin' on the couch. I do have to do some school work over the weekend though.

Hope the time off helps @Zoe7 

Enjoy all those cuddles 💕

How are you doing @Zoe7 ?

@Snowie @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @tyme 

Hey my dear @Faith-and-Hope ,

How are you?

We've just finished out Sunday Hangout. Hope you had a pleasant weekend.

Hi @tyme 

It’s been a lovely weekend.  Special family occasions this week, so also very full on.  I am still feeling exhausted, thinking maybe post-viral fatigue, but the whole year has been so full on that it might just be backwash from all of that - moving house, big birthday, putting my life back together, visiting kids in another state, trip to Tassie …… and still quite a long way to go to get sorted after the divorce.

Thanks for asking 🌷💕

Awww. That sounds so lovely @Faith-and-Hope . Sounds tiring too.

Has everything been sorted with the property yet? Please look after yourself.

Getting there @tyme 👍

Glad to here @Faith-and-Hope ,

If there's anything you think we can do to better support you, please reach out.

You know we care 🙂

I do @tyme  🙏

Feelin’ the love …..

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @tyme @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Eve7 

It has been a very long week with lots of meetings and extra work to get done. I have a lot to do this weekend but slowly catching up. I am able to do a little more with my injured hand but sometimes forget and bump the thumb which is still painful. My kids have been amazing helpers though so that has helped. Very much looking forward to a couple of days off with plenty of fur babu cuddles on the cards.

How is everyone?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance