Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good afternoon @GhostGirl123 , @D1ng0 , , @Hope2Recovery , @Minkie-Rose 

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 9.37.35 pm.png

hello @TAB , @PeppyPatti , @PinkFlamingo , @Glisten , @SmilingGecko 

Hi @Shaz51 hope everything is well with you. Will send you a pancake recipe I have been using with a Lankanto brand maple syrup that does not spike blood sugar in the Diabetes space soon. 

Good morning all, @SmilingGecko,@Shaz51,@PinkFlamingo,@Glisten anyone I have missed my apologies for my lateness as I was posted to start at 12 like normal but unfortunately have been stuck trying to answer emails and phone calls for my studies as well as get 2 assignements and role plays done for Monday ! So I am a bit under the pump at the moment so bare with me.

Hope all peers have had a great start to the day and travelling well 🙂

Will send you a pancake recipe, lovely @SmilingGecko 

the diabetes injections are helping 

next checkup is next month 

no worries my friend @HelloKitty1981 

hope the rest of your day will be easier 

OIP.jpg

sorry do you like tea or coffee xx

I know its hard @Shaz51. Its great news though the injections are working for you as I know you were having some real problems with blood sugar and it was freaking you out. I use a blood laser device which keeps my levels down and stops neuropathy in my feet. Its been my saving grace so far. If I didn't have the laser the issue would have been much different.

Hello @RoseBlue , @TinTin1 , @fern7 , @OM108 

how are you going today xx

come and meet some wonderful members @PeppyPatti , @PinkFlamingo , @Glisten , @SmilingGecko , @HelloKitty1981 

frog.gif

I use a blood laser device which keeps my levels down and stops neuropathy in my feet. --- that sounds very interesting @SmilingGecko 

do you use it daily ?

Thats ok @HelloKitty1981 as someone I know used to say: "pace yourself, be yourself" I've got to squeeze in a walk. I try and keep a structured day myself so one day does not blend into the next. Being busy and having commitments teaches us proper time management. 

@Shaz51 Yes 3x a day for 20-40 minutes at a time with blood laser. It works really well. The vendor who sold it to me from the USA had diabetes himself, and it really worked for him so based on his testimony I bought one. Never regretted it. It detoxed my blood and also brought down high BP. Marvellous device.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance