Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hope work is ok @TAB

Hi @frog
My hat will be firmly jammed on my head today. Let's all hope that today can be a good one! Luv n Hugzzz to all.

G'day @Kurra

Good morning @Bow @Flying_Hams @Kurra @Maggie @TAB @Powderfinger @greenpea @frog @Snowie @outlander @BlueBay @BPDSurvivor @Ant7 @Adge @DJMasters @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @saltandpepper and all forumites here. Have a great day!

I'm looking at rental properties today in the hope something turns up that I like and within budget.

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877

Have a great day too @Judi9877 😁😁

Good luck @Judi9877 . I hope you find something nice and affordable. It’s hot where you are today. Take care. 💕💕💕

Good luck with the rental search @Judi9877  that was us a couple of months ago and it’s hard! So few houses and so many people looking. If it’s of any help, write a cover letter introducing yourself, what you do, some hobbies etc, that you take pride in your home and looking after someone else’s home, I always throw in that I like to get out in the garden too 🙂 and get in quick! 

sounds like a great idea there @Judi9877
Good thinking 🙂

Hello to all. Its a beautiful day here in the west. Thinking of you all in the east with this heat wave and hope you can find a cool place to sit. 

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance