Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning formuites

Was writing something here bur then the window closed.

Lost like tears in the rain? Haha

Have an essay to write up. ChatGPT to the rescued methinks.

Take care all and have a good one.

@ENKELI  Good morning my Angel 👼 

I only just stumbled across your post from 10 June regarding the sauna.

Not infrared, it’s a traditional sauna.

How warm does the interior of your car get in winter?

If you’re going to renovate your bedroom, you could add a sauna. Put in a roof window that opens? Might burn your retinas out 😎 Hugs G

IMG_3132.jpeg

so long as you get money in the bank regularly @MDT thats a lot of what work is in reality.

Alot of people dont even get that as 

1. have unreliable inconsistent hours
  2. dont have work at all.
  3. or unable to work

met a guy yest who happily share how he had just retired (2years younger than me) and had worked over 30 years in the one job and that they were about to pay for a knee replacement for him even though he had retired.

I told him I had barely worked since his age and stuffed my knee at work and they went to great lengths to make it nothing to do with work. He seemed to understand, but it was not his reality. 

the suffering thing sounds like something you could do without.ok you worked that out. now leave it there and move on. 

Keep at it Hams.

Got new load of firewood yest. bored wood guy chatting for ages(I live alone and next to no human interaction)

got to draw super down again soon, sick of being broke on dole. Need to get house bit more prepared for summer than it was last year. get trees etc.

I joined local community gym. not been yet lol hey $150/yr dont have to go that often for it to be worthwhile lol.

having heart procedure in 3 wks time. was logistical prob as happening 200ks away; they dont like people on their own after procedures etc. so worked it out in the end, ok w help. drive there on day . leave car where will be staying, get self to hosp w bus or Uber, get out not long after, have brother springing me  then head to motel where car is for early check in have already arranged.  ok they charged me nearly 50% over discounted rate, still cheaper than paying 2 nites just to get the early checkin .. 

All the Best

Hello @Shaz51 I hope you are well. Thank you for adding me to this.

I am doing ok. Ups and downs in mood, but no depressive episode at the moment. Just spending my time with my dog Nala.

Morning all

Feeling under the weather

My pop will no longer be getting treatment for his cancer

He is 94

Prognosis of 6-12 months

He is like a second father to me

Feel sick

It's normal though

Hello @MDT I know you will be spending as much time with him as possible before he dies. He's been a good grandfather to you and you will always have fond memories of him. I know how upset you must be about to lose someone so close to you. Mourning is very difficult. It took me several years to get over the passing of my father. That is roughly about the length of time it takes to fully mourn. Sorry to hear this sad news. Please take care of YOU ❤️ and enlist support so you can maintain as close as normal schedule as possible. Lots of self care and honoring your process

Thanks SG

That means a lot

My partner knows this expeirence too

She was very close to her grandfather

@Glisten 😎 seems like you have lot to do in this cold days. Noted No chocolate in bed 😜

@Tilz  BAHAHA 😂 that was too funny. 

regrets re olds passing @MDT  ..not asking right questions and not remembering answers anyways. => family history is lost  ..........

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance