Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Roses are red, violets are blue, here's a poetry thread, from me to you! (TW)

Re: Roses are red, violets are blue, here's a poetry thread, from me to you! (TW)

Thanks heaps for sharing @Glisten 😀💜🌺

I hadn’t seen this poet before 🙂🌺

thanks for posting the link! 
I hope you have a lovely day 🙂🤗

Hi I would love to join I write deep and raw poetry 🥰

Hello and welcome @Kelsa 

Love to hear your poetry 😄

@Jynx , @PinkFlamingo , @Glisten , @TAB 

Thanks for the tag @Shaz51 🙌🏻😊

hey there @Kelsa , would love to read your poetry if you’d like to share 🙂🌺

I hope your afternoon is going well ☺️

Yes, @Kelsa ,

We'd love to you to share 🙂

Poetry is a real opportunity for self-expression 🙂

Survival on the edge of death with a smile on my face is a torture I will never forget

I put up a fight the way you wanted me to

Not to save me but to save you

Worried faces looked me in the eyes and I told lies

I did it all to protect you and I don’t know why

You betrayed me in every possible way

Yet I betrayed the ones who cared for me

I felt guilt, shame and disgust every time because that is not who I am at my core

You made me ugly

You were full of lies

I was a fool to believe you were telling the truth half the time 

I trusted you when I should of been trusting the ones who were by my side fighting to keep me alive

While you stayed polluting my mind

so I ask one last time 

Free me from the toxic chokehold

Let me be free and no longer fighting the devil inside

Hello @TAB iest,

This has made my day. Thankyou for tagging me here. I am only on page first page - Oh wow @Jacques - you explained my experience with soothing completeness. Thankyou for sharing. Strange, how random stumbling on a phrase, or words, can give so much inspiration & healing - that I wait for an hour with my professional people's.

I think the paragraph about anxiety was closest to me, all of it was totally realtable. Thankyou🌟❤️☮️

And @Jynx whoa - there is impressive, profound artist in you. He didn't deserve your ass 🥰 (or she, sorry) It was pre monition it seems like to me. How do we fall in (what we believe is) love, & then it shocks the core. What is love & what is hunger? I sense hunger in your words, & hope xx I hope you don't mind me commenting. I'm so happy to be part of this thread. 

Basically - super impressive!!!!

We each have a unique melody inside of us. It is easier to hear through poetry.

Thanks Everyone 

very good @StanD  pretty sure theres another poetry thread been started recently as is the way with things. might be ~ The Toolshed ~  not sure.

Oh, turns out @PinkFlamingo  is a mbike rider .. also others sounded interested eg @Glisten 

nice to hear from you StanD all the best 😁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance