Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Thanks @Bill16 !

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds peaceful @Meowmy  hope you have something nice to drink

@TAB keep ploughing away with your studies! I did laundry today, sat in the sun and have also been resting. Thought of doing some cross crawl exercise to get my body into a lateral energy pattern. When you are sick the energy pattern goes out of whack. Felt a lot better afterwards. The energy is now flowing thank goodness.

Will fix my assemblage point tonight. I do it every day but not both morning and night. Will adjust it again tonight.  Your assemblage point is within your torus energy field which is like a donut and it shifts all over your body and can explain our health and emotional state. Its proper place is slightly to one side of the heart.  I find if I do my assemblage point adjustment I enjoy greater wellbeing.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @SmilingGecko  I should do some stretches , prob do feet up the wall, not done in a while and try for walk tomorrow at dawn, even around the block.

Don't push yourself @TAB just do what you can. Its what I tell myself. I really felt so much better this afternoon.  I follow someone who uses energy techniques to heal. It seems to work doing cross crawl when I need to. You can really notice the alignment energetically.

With new moon in Aries want to improve my brainpower as Aries rules the head. I have an old orgone fired pyramid that shunts calcification out of the brain. I don't use it as regularly as I should but have been sitting here with it on and my brain feels like a fresh mountain stream once again. It just improves my levels of concentration so I can think clearly. It was made by a scientist and healer, so its not just an ordinary copper pyramid for meditation. I learned there was no supplement out there that detoxes the brain. The first time I tried it I was in for a treat. Anyway hopefully won't get alzheimers or dementia touchwood.

Just got a message from someone telling me to improve my grip as its a marker of how fast you age. Will look into ways of doing that. Your grip goes down after 50yo. The greater the grip you have the slower you age. It only takes under a minute a day. I thought my resistance bands may improve grip I guess they may have in a manner of speaking but will do the easy grip exercise he recommended 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I forgot, but there is a study around saying increasing grip strength helps lower BP @SmilingGecko  its proven, they just dont understand how it works. i use wrist grips fm kmart. are ok. can get dynamometers on internet if want to get technical lol

TAB_0-1711692922512.jpeg

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5807761/#:~:text=A%20recent%20systematic%20review%20sho....

May have found a house @TAB going to have a look 

TAB
Senior Contributor

are you going with someone @Bill16 ? remember it doesnt have to be perfect, just perfect enough ...

Probably take mum and dad @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Luck Bill @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance