Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope it comes good re fire and remake bed. You haven't mentioned the cartoons for a long while ?

@StuF hey StuF, got some nice strawberries. Thanks for support. Hope you have a good night

@Glisten hey G  nice to see your post. Hope you're having a good day. Settling down from big anxiety attack here ha. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Bed, fire done @Meowmy  should be new sheep ep on today.

Need to get paytv for more eps

G'day mate @Jacques I'm glad the oven fit in the Rolla hahaha classic,I hope you have a good sleep tonight ay

How's it going @TAB just wondering if you have been to Northam ?

@Meowmy coincidentally I was reading about green tinted glasses 👓 helping to reduce anxiety.

Never ever has a GP said to me “Let’s try tinted glasses. It might help with your dyslexia as well as anxiety.”

Why @Meowmy, why don’t the doctors offer me these things?

Have you tried the tinted glasses 👓?

G

@TAB hey tabby, very nice re bed and fire. Life is hard. Thanks 

@Glisten hey G, haven't tried tinted glasses. Anxiety is horrible. Green tinted glasses if could help ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes @Bill16  bit like here re bigtown just less jobs, more busted.cold af in win ter superhotin summer

Not that far from Perth butplace's closer were affordable.

It's ok. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance