Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

Lost reply ugh ok yes good re trip and bbq idea @Meowmy why ru overwhelmed? Take it easy
I am feeling odd think need to leave town and this house just feels alien/sick of it today dunno. Need $ to move tho. Maybe few more weeks trying fitness then get work and leave once cooler and or get somewhere to go

@TAB hey tabby, I get the feeling that you try too many changes in short periods of time. Then you never gave yourself enough time to settle in, consolidate positive outcomes.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Do you mean with work @Meowmy ?

@TAB hey tabby, I think your previous work was too hard for your body.lol. But I think may be in general ,try to settle in at one place, take good with bad will give you a base that you can rest and recover. But that needs to be long enough in time wise.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah I guess @Meowmy more planning to do sounds. Going to go back to Centrelink to see what happened to disability provider nothing seems to be happening

How's it going @Meowmy @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Im crashing @Bill16 am in bed cricket didn't last long hey

Righto @TAB  have a good kip cob

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Bill16 thought you normally crash early?

Yeah it's nearly time ay @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance