Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Tuna Mornay for dinner @Meowmy  @TAB  what have you two cool cats got?

TAB
Senior Contributor

am back at room am exhausted going to try and walk to get food from servo or perhaps the mess, think its too far though @Meowmy  i usually get a pre cooked meal in morning there were none this morning

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool friends,  enjoy your dinners. So good we are all still alive. Had salmon and pear for dinner. Just vegging here. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

just went to servo here @Bill16  got chips cheese sausage etc lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats healthy @Meowmy  I made it to closest servo before it closed, didnt know when it did, but was early, so have junk food and weekend papers  

The old servo run @TAB  I'm on the red cordial

@TAB hey Tabby, enjoy servo food and time to recover. It's past nine pm here. The day went fast. Think may be end of year, we are all tired, not easy to get through work. I have three more weeks work, then two weeks holiday. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah its next door @Bill16 yeah had less be ers than fingers on hands since Wednesday and with the heat just shower and go to bed am really stuffed
TAB
Senior Contributor

Thats good @Meowmy think take rest of summer off after this job

@TAB may be you need decent break and do courses lol. Very dark here. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance