Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Nite @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy so does not feel like a saturday . maybe a holiday lol. Very sunny, not warm, just sunny. learned cat wont drink spilt milk and small containers got too small for it to drink from, so it put paw in and tipped it over lol.

Not re -whatevering my life yet. cupboards full of alc, ok threw bits. may as well make a plan, and get GP involved. They were very sympathetic and onto things when put me in hosp, got me B1 shot plus vals

G'day @StuF @Bill16  😁

God only knows how long since washed sheets now, dont want to put in writing.. ok will get newspaper. threw last of sugar out and a bottle of sauce, yeah couple more salty things to go yet too. (I have done this in past whenever trying to lose a bit) plus Kamahl the cardio said to. so snacks not out yet in my book, just am aware that they will be, re chocs ha ha. going to have to go for short walk today. thats whats brought this on, let walking go for so long, too hard to get started again. well and drinking, but my mind doesnt work like that lol

@TAB hey tabby, life is so hard. You have been through a lot.

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

prob a lot of it self-created my parents would say @Meowmy  lol

@Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Morning peoples. Wishing you good days

TAB
Senior Contributor

onya @StuF 

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, put walk and coffee. Need to be positive ha. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @Meowmy . Got washing on here. then bedding in next load. going to shop w tooth missing ..again ..ugh dont know why it bothers me . Guess think makes me look even more like a bum lol 

@Meowmy 

Sounds good

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance