Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

i dont want to go to a home @Meowmy  think going back to bed here. nothing much on tv

I don't know what the future holds either @Meowmy. My traditional chinese doctor told me to always have hope even when circumstances seem somewhat beyond us. I had to learn to cultivate that aspect within myself when things appear uncertain and difficult. Its not easy to do but it is possible

@TAB hey tabby, hope we can look after ourselves until the end ha ha..Feeling a bit happier now had some food in stomach

@SmilingGecko hey SG, hopefully we get a bit stronger day by day

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I hadnt eaten much today  @Meowmy  up again now. cat dropping by lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get some nice food to eat. Nice re cat. Washed my face and put on some skin care. Might go for a bath. Take care 🤩🤩

I didn't get up to much today @SmilingGecko 

Feeling a touch of something funny body wise, hopefully it goes after a good sleep

@StuF hey StuF, hope you feel better tomorrow re body funny feeling. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy @StuF  hope it goes okay tonite. cats taken over bed. not going to try hair repair tonight

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy evening with cat. Nice to play with it

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance