Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey Tabby, good luck at drs. Got home. Relaxing now. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy just more paperwork etc mainly have marker in blood test from Perth for clotting so may have to stay on blood thinners. Seeing dr at outpatients Monday afternoon also cardiologist one after other lol

@TAB hey Tabby, sorry to hear you are still with clots. Hope Dr and cardiologist can help to get you better.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yer nothing much just chasing paperwork for appts at hosp here Monday @Bill16

If she is anything like you @Meowmy  I will be on a winner

TAB
Senior Contributor

I do not know if still have clots @Meowmy , I go off higher dose blood thinners next tuesday though

@Bill16 hey cool friend, you are genuine,caring,kind man. Life will treat you well in time. Take care.

@TAB hey Tabby Cat, guess you can ask for rescan may be at the hospital to see if clots still there ? 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I am lost with that @Meowmy not sure if machines they have here can see them I really do not know. Had to go to Perth for heartscan then they ffound it
Ok asked GP other day she said they scan slightly dift area she thinks they maybe missed them here before dunno

@TAB hey Tabby Cat, hope we both live a bit longer ha ha. The way I am so fat that may leave unplanned lol due to sudden heart attack.lol.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance