Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

deep breathing and a coffee perhaps @Meowmy ? telling myself its only 2 visits, have been slowly working things out myself re dietician, plus say one in hospital

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, start of holiday for three days. Going to country tomorrow. Just chilling here. Hope you are both okay. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sounds good @Meowmy really bad signal here today maybe put ph into wireless broadband modem helps

@TAB hey Tabby, probably should do something. Just resting and moping . Wasting time ha. Think will read for a bit. Hope you fix your signals

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah had a txt other week saying telstra be bad for a wk , usually means a month more like lol @Meowmy know how you feel. Take it Easy

@TAB hey Tabby, slow internet is frustrating. Think will go and fold washed clothes and get ready for dinner. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes some people have 5G now My 4G worse than years ago.
Think when NBN overloaded it defaults to 4G thanks guys @Meowmy

@TAB hey Tabby, I have 4G as well.ha. just put clothes away and got meds ready for tomorrow. Thinking of asking Dr to switch my pill to a more weight friendly one. Struggling with weight lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Been told off in past re size refs dunno @Meowmy yes best to ask. I ate well for a week maybe now just trying not to eat at all lol. Yes not healthy. Sure I could go for a month tho am barely human lol just got used to it ha anyway will check Monday.

Cool as a cucumber friends @Meowmy  @TAB  hopefully you are both chilling

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance