Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, struggling here. Just at work. Hope it picks up.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah early days here @Meowmy  still lots to do. cat freaking out thinks I am leaving I think ha

UPDATE

looks like forgot to send this.

path for furniture mostly clear now, sort rest later, back sore , going to bed after cool down ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

do what you have to do @Meowmy  

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat has gone into hiding @Meowmy shut it outside anyway. changed appt to tomorrow, so nothing to do til 4pm if now, if not cleared enough, fix it then lol  Going to try sleep again

@TAB hey tabby, well done re furniture. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..still worried ,be glad when its over @Meowmy  need to get cash too, der , oops

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF  worst sleep ever, seemed like was awake a lot of the time. took the pills after all

Hopefully you can catch up a bit today @TAB ? When's the furniture due?

Good morning @StuF @TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @OM108 @Kyle1 @Oaktree 

Just been recording some yoga as an mp3 off a you tube video which is only up for the next few hours. Got to centralise more life force in my central channel so I can access my power so I'm unaffected by things in my life. The greater the concentration of chi reserves within the body the less dispersed you feel when being faced with situations that can throw you off course. Got to engage with the body more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aNLJfJOIF0

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance