Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Bill16 more power to you Bill.

Yeah @Glisten cats can't believe I'm pretty well straight edge now 

@Bill16 

Good on you for refusing the dope. My cleaner came this morning but I wasn’t in the mood to be bothered with her being here so I let her leave early. Then we went for a drive. Went and washed the car, put petrol in it and went and bought a few things at the shops. Need to head to the shops again to get a few things for a gift next month that happen to be on special now.

Ok cool @Oaktree sounds like you had a busy day 

TAB
Senior Contributor

no, he's alright @StuF  not fussed about not doing trees I dont think.

so have wood now lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah WA fished out like rest of aust now guess @Bill16  not unless you have a Haynes Hunter to get out of sight of land , get some shark and giant squid lol ...

TAB
Senior Contributor

shlda tried some blasting caps on fish  @Bill16 

@Bill16 What was the catalyst for the change? You don’t have to tell me, if it makes you uncomfortable.
TAB
Senior Contributor

was a big day here in the end @Meowmy hope drs going/went okay ?

• did big shopping trip
  • got printer cartridge
  • got haircut
  • waited to make sure got haircut
  • talked to people
  • compared prices and got carton of tinned cat food .50c cheaper each than IGA here lol just had to get a big box ha ha lol
  • got firewood delivery
  • talked to cat
  • motel adjusted booking so paid one nite full price instead of 2 nites at cheaper rate so can check in early after get heart stopped a h ha har lol ...

@Glisten @StuF 

Nah all good @Glisten the catalyst was jail,I was diagnosed with schizophrenia,I'm sort of glad I went in or else I would still be going around in circles 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance