Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Didn't know that @TAB !

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF my 'old' friend poo poo'd it when told them, they are wrong tho, throwing $ away, think they poss are not employable anymore anyway jeez 77 is a stretch , yeah ..

"Work Bonus

From 1 Jan 2024, new pensioners immediately received $4,000 into their income bank, which they could use alongside the normal $300 per fortnight exemption. This did not apply to existing pensioners before 1 Jan 2024.

For these new pensioners, with the $4,000 already in their income bank, if they just earned $460 per fortnight for 12 months, it will all be excluded as it would use up the $300 pf exemption plus the $4,000 income bank."

this is actually horse-shit , by this 'experts' own words get $4000 working credit plus 300/pf so thats $11500  year  and assume can still max out a fortnight like I used to earn thousands , lose dole  then still get it next time like nothing happened lol

Interesting @TAB 

Only useful for old buggers like you though! lol

(Be a while before I can get age pension...I don't even know when it kicks in, just that they keep pushing it back)

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I know @StuF 

Sorry @TAB 

lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah wats w that @StuF  I shld knock u out (w walking stick ) ba ha har lol ... 

Probably been deserving a good knocking out for a long time @TAB ! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

just to be clear . I am generally non-violent  @StuF prob the person who gets beating or walks away last few decades. silly of me to say that

Hey @TAB 

I knew you were joking!

Hope you didn't get in strife or something

TAB
Senior Contributor

..not yet .. lol @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance