Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Beer Garden... my garden

Ahoy @Former-Member

It is a pleasure to meet you too, how are you today? Hope the weather is nice there for you in anonymous cyberspace I know it is a lovely day here for me in undisclosed localised internet connection but to answer your question my day is going one breath at a time today.

Not to confused that with choppy seas or dangerous conditions just that today is a little tougher than it needed be and tougher than I would have liked

Sorry to hear that life is tough for you @GonePirate Whats happening?

Nah I wouldn't say life is tough to be fair. Life is as good as I can recall it being in a long long time

Hi @GonePirate !!!  Great to see you again me hearty.  Bin a long time.  Will tag you over on the Saturday Soiree - all welcome!! thread which you might not know about.  Some of us hang out there on Saturdys these days.  Look forrard to seeing some more of you.

:crossed_swords:💕 .... @GonePirate 

Beer me

Sending some good juju out to the peeps who may be in need of some

It's hard sometimes to find the oomph to keep on keeping on so allow me to send you some good vibes across the sea

Cos we is worth it

I struggle with the format. I think the mods are sick of the sight of me , but, the squeaky wheel 😉

hugs

Thanks for your Good juju & Vibes @GonePirate 

I'm sending some Good Vibes back for you....

Adge

Well met @Adge received and appreciated hope your Friday is fairing well and that you have a good weekend
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance