Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti 💖🫂

Good morning SANEstas! It’s Hump day

@creative_writer @PeppyPatti @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Shaz51 @MDT @Historylover @ENKELI 

and everyone’s name that I can’t remember atm, because it’s 7am here in the West.

Time for a quick sauna and off to the Shed. I got chairs waiting for me.

👋🏼 G

Hope it was a good day in the west, @Glisten,. It's been a sublime 21 degrees here today. How's the woodwork going? 

Hello @Historylover hope youre doing well today and life is treating you kind.  Its great to see you making progress again. Keep up with it. Sending you my love and enjoy this sunny melbourne weather

@Glisten and @creative_writer @PeppyPatti @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Shaz51 @MDT 

@Historylover @Meowmy@TAB @tyme and I'm sure I've forgotten someone or 2!

I hope everyone is having at least a passable day if not good. I am still dealing with nerve pain from my tooth extraction, I have another appointment on Monday so I am praying the pain will have subsided by then. It's 18 degrees here [edited by moderator] but feels like 14 according to BOM. Lots of rain about.

I hope you share pics of your latest work G, I've started another diamond painting and am trying to stay awake as I have a parcel coming and I need to sign for it. 

What is everyone up to this hump day?

That's enough from me

@ENKELI @SmilingGecko @Historylover @creative_writer @PeppyPatti @MDT @Shaz51 @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Bill16 

@Asgard @Oaktree @greenpea 

My day in pictures 🙌🏼

[Image removed by moderator]

IMG_3553.jpeg

IMG_3556.jpeg

IMG_3552.jpeg

Now I got wait 48 hours for the first fill to dry.

That was my day folks TADA.

G

@Glisten 

It appears your day in pictures is a bunch of images waiting to load! lol

WOW!!!

@Glisten 

They look Great!!!

Well done you

@Glisten looking good my friend. You are so clever 😊

i can see olive green or bright orange vinyl on them @Glisten  ..so late 60s lol

i did sane interview thing

went to 'bigtown'

rang vets

went to petshop

got more petgrooming tools (fm kmart)

decided to go long way home to minimise risk of me speeding after getting p;d off w gre nomads , some suntanned dude walking on side of rd  10ks out of town, heading away, want a lift oh yeah, sure, then he watches me throw like 10 items into back seat, gets the hump and walks off, offer 2 more times, nup , not doing it now.. ffs..