Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

TAB_0-1722583011000.png

..yeah @rav3n  except it is a true story, a best seller and hit movie already.... lol ...

how am i only hearing of this movie now lol @TAB  well for copyright reasons the children's book title now shall be 'Street cat Bob' instead of 'A street cat named Bob' 

fair enough @rav3n  lol

@Glisten My insurance company is going to repair the roof, caused by storm damage. The claim has been approved now I just have to wait for someone to come out and check what needs to be done.

Then there are things like the patio and second carport needing to be replaced. While I was living away from home my brother didn't maintain the house as he was supposed to. It's a major bone of contention but he's now on notice that repairs must be complete by the end of the year. It's a 30 year old first home owners standard no frills house. I bought it established but the original owner was better in law enforcement than house improvement. I think he hired "a company" [edited by moderator] to build the gazebo over the spa because I ended up pulling it down after a few years.

I have a dental appointment on Monday. Can't stand the pain any longer. I promised God if He kept the pain at bay I would spend my last few hundred on getting the teeth started and worry about where I'll get the money for everything else later.

@ENKELI  that think @SmilingGecko  mentioned has no waiting period  for dental, go to certain chain , pay $79 and get discounts for 12 mths

https://www.smile.com.au/

try and get credit card w last payslip maybe ?

apply for dole hey 

been there many times  re in/out of work

I ended up realising much simpler just to stay on dole and keep reporting income, except income ..stopped.

The cat would have eaten my budgies. 

@ENKELI 

@rav3n 

@Stout 

@Glisten 

I'm eating popcorn with milk chocolate on them 

This morning, @Glisten  I saw my 30 yr old son. He has shoulder length dark brown hair. I started crying but stopped quickly. 

He bought us a coffee and he gave us his address. He sees his Doctor re- the brain tumour and takes medical m. 

And......many years ago I paid for him to take piano lessons. He quit after 3-4 years - his Dad said he didn't need to do it but I realise I was also a bit unsupportive too. 

He has decided to practice his piano again. 

I thought he is making affirming life choices.  

popcorn + milk chocolate = genius @PeppyPatti 

@PeppyPatti 

If I was in the mood I'd 

I know @rav3n 

5986650-zm.jpg

It's at Woolworths. Did you see underneath that I wrote about my 30 yr old son ??