Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Didn't know that @TAB !

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF my 'old' friend poo poo'd it when told them, they are wrong tho, throwing $ away, think they poss are not employable anymore anyway jeez 77 is a stretch , yeah ..

"Work Bonus

From 1 Jan 2024, new pensioners immediately received $4,000 into their income bank, which they could use alongside the normal $300 per fortnight exemption. This did not apply to existing pensioners before 1 Jan 2024.

For these new pensioners, with the $4,000 already in their income bank, if they just earned $460 per fortnight for 12 months, it will all be excluded as it would use up the $300 pf exemption plus the $4,000 income bank."

this is actually horse-shit , by this 'experts' own words get $4000 working credit plus 300/pf so thats $11500  year  and assume can still max out a fortnight like I used to earn thousands , lose dole  then still get it next time like nothing happened lol

Interesting @TAB 

Only useful for old buggers like you though! lol

(Be a while before I can get age pension...I don't even know when it kicks in, just that they keep pushing it back)

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I know @StuF 

Sorry @TAB 

lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah wats w that @StuF  I shld knock u out (w walking stick ) ba ha har lol ... 

Probably been deserving a good knocking out for a long time @TAB ! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

just to be clear . I am generally non-violent  @StuF prob the person who gets beating or walks away last few decades. silly of me to say that

Hey @TAB 

I knew you were joking!

Hope you didn't get in strife or something

TAB
Senior Contributor

..not yet .. lol @StuF