Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Good on you @Captain24 you've got this.

The way you're feeling is valid and understandable and I'm really glad you've been able to step away to collect yourself

I calmed myself down. Walked back in as it was finishing. So now I’m sitting in the car park about to drive home. @Ru-bee.

I admire the way you are able to push through @RiverSeal.

I’ll have a look at that. Maybe something will resonate with me. You never know. 

I am listening to everyone and trying. @Snowie had some good suggestions yesterday. So I did write a list and let myself see what achievements I had done. 

I’ve got work for the next 3 days so that’ll take my days up. I have to focus on my nights. Saturday is already overwhelming me but I need to worry about it when it’s Saturday! Maybe if I just keep pushing I might make it through. 

I need to stop thinking so far ahead. Worry about the right now. 

just saw your message now @Captain24 i haven't seen Pix yet, would love to see her (am I right in assuming it's a girl? apologies if I'm wrong) @Captain24 

How's the lego set coming along? 

Overthinking/worrying can be overwhelming for sure, it's great to see you try out those suggestions! I'll leave you with a quote that I read recently:

"the mountain you've been carrying, you were only supposed to climb" 💗

IMG_5931.jpeg

This is Pixie @rav3n. Yes she is a girl. I have a boy and girl. 

I finished the Lego set

IMG_5926.jpeg

 I like that quote I just need to use it

Awww Pixie's such a cutie too! @Captain24 

The lego set looks amazing! 😍

My sister's been wanting to buy one of the flower Lego sets too, might have to get the same one unless you've got a better recommendation 😊

She is a little cute @rav3n 

It was pretty easy to do. There is this one and another one similar that are a bit cheaper. Then you can get bouquets in a couple of different varieties and an orchid in a pot. 

@Bow is the expert on lego flowers! They are her thing and Disney! 

How are you? 

@Captain24 I see, I'll definitely check those out!

I'm not too bad, caught a bit of sun this morning which was nice 😊 How about you?

@Bow the lego expert is such a great title to hold!

also what colour/design did you end up doing your nails? 😊

Currently building dancing Groot @rav3n @Captain24 

nails @rav3n? Pink with some floral stickers. Never used stickers before

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance