Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Hi @Ainjoule

I don’t think we have spoken before. 

Yeah… I’m good. I’ll go to bed soon and not have to listen to their stupidity! I’m on holidays with them. 

Jynx and I had a convo planned. 

Thanks for checking in. 

How are you going? 

Hey @Captain24 ...I think we have spoken once but quite a while ago 😊 I remember talking to you about your beautiful dogs. Sleep sounds like a good idea. I probably won't be that far behind you. I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking. I worked on assignment today, so I was pleased that I felt productive. Your photos are amazing. 

I’ve done so much. I’m going to bed in about 20 minutes @Ainjoule 

It’s good when you feel productive. What are you studying? 

@Captain24 Go you for getting so much done! I'm studying my Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work...I took a break from it but now I'm back onto it. I have a chihuahua also. They are great dogs hey. 

I started my Cert IV but my MH got in the way. @Ainjoule good on you for doing it. 

I think I remember talking to you now.  Chihuahuas are awesome. I just can’t stop them from barking. 

They have just pushed me way too far. I’m not ok at all. Not even able to fake it. I’m going to bed. 

Hey @Captain24  I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get a good sleep. Check in here if you need to. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

Just reading back. Sorry today was tough. I've read that your parents have been at each other a bit.

Just a note that Jynx is not around tonight so I thought I'd pop in to let you know. I believe you were going to have a convo about something.

I look forward to hearing how else things have been going for you when I'm on tomorrow.

See you then.

I’m disappointed that the holiday ends tomorrow as I haven’t gotten to the beach. Hopefully it’s open today. It’s been closed with rough sea’s and blue bottles. I can’t finish the walk I’ve been doing as it’s a bit too hot and my body is so sore and exhausted.

But on the flip side I am looking forward to being away from my parents. They have to ruin everything. 

Oh that's a shame you haven't been able to go in the water yet @Captain24 though I'd be avoiding those blue bottles! I hope it's all clear for today

Family holidays can be so difficult, especially if you're staying in close proximity and don't have many opportunities to have your own space. I'm here if you wanna talk about what's been happening with them, or if you want to talk about something else entirely as a distraction. Either way, I'm here