Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I feel very alone

Hi @Eden1919 

Glad to hear you are out of hospital

I hope today goes well for you sweetheart.

Lots of love and hugs 💜💜💜

@Snowie  Thanks. 

I feel really weird and bad today I have tried to call a helpline 3 times but they are too busy and my case manager isn’t working today. People always say reach out there is help out there but there isn’t no one has time for me and that help that is supposedly out there doesn’t exist. 

Hi @Eden1919 

I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to get through. If they are busy with other calls, please keep trying or leave a voice message when you are given the option.

Tough days are so difficult and seems to go on for longer than they should. Thinking of you.

tropicalsun

@tropicalsun  I have tried 5 times now there is no point. 

@Eden1919 

Sometimes it is hard to get through. Am around for awhile if you need some company.

@Snowie  Thanks, sorry I had to take some time away from the screens I was just getting upset. 

I am struggling a lot with basic tasks I keep forgetting to drink water and I am not sleeping properly and my head feels all muddled and everything just feels wrong and idk what to do and there is a lot of other stuff idk how to explain going on. 

@Eden1919 

When I read, your message I thought you were seeking someone to communicate with and I felt hopeful because I have always sought a friend. Do you have any questions I could help you with? I've found I am an outsider in society, can't form friends, and others regularly criticise or exclude me. So I made friends with the natural environment. It's easier to understand and more comforting than other humans.

@P12  Hi again, sorry you have felt like an outsider. Nature can be quite comforting I find animals very comfortinng myself do you like animals? 

Hi @Eden1919 . I can't say I really like animals; perhaps you might be able to help me understand why many people enjoy them? I prefer land formations and rocks because they are less changeable and don't move. I can study them to understand how they formed and what their features are. Animals are constantly moving and in my expearence either run away when I approach or irritate me; I find them harder to understand.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance