Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Got da Job

@ENKELI  CONGRATULATIONS!

Fantastic news!

What are the details?

Do you think that you will love it?

Have you got to travel far?

Are the people nice?

Do you know anyone that works there?

G

Hey there @ENKELI 🙂 🎉

Thats wonderful news, and I am very happy for you!! 🙌😀

Cant wait to hear about how it goes when you get the time to settle in and pop a few words here on the forum 🙂

All the very best for Wednesday, and I hope you really enjoy it xx

Re: Not Coping

G’day @Shaz51  you could start SANE jam sessions.

G

Hope all goes well with the chat with KHL soon @Birdofparadise8 🌺

🙂

@Glisten thanks G it's a 10 minute drive and close to my mum as well which is good.

It's a family owned transport company, I'll be joining a team of 3 ladies of varying ages. Basic data entry and administration which I've done before. I've only met the receptionist and HR guy who interviewed me, they  both seem really nice. I've learnt not to make quick decisions after the last place I worked. Worst transport company in WA! Probably the world!

How's the North treating you?

@ENKELI I do get a lot of enjoyment from writing. I mostly wrote poems, I do want to write fiction again, but have not written anything for a while.

I don't know if this would work for you. I've been out of touch with my creative pieces before, and it's not impossible to start writing again. Sometimes it happens slowly, sometimes words feel jumbled and make no sense, but I think once you get into the routine it helps

@ENKELI I am so proud of you, congratulations. You deserve everything life has to give you 🫂💖

@Birdofparadise8 now that my fortune has changed I choose to believe you'll get a job that you love too. 

I have a few things I have to do tomorrow but I am taking you with me in the form of some TS tunes. Which songs are your favourite from each album? I'll put them on a usb drive for my car 🤗🥰

@PinkFlamingo thanks lovely,  I will definitely be checking in regularly, I don't think I could cope without my Sane family! 

I hope things are going well for you too, you are always so caring and supportive 💜💐

@creative_writer I especially love poetry, the way the words flow and the different structures. I hope you get to write fiction again too, but definitely keep up the poetry.

It's been 20 years since I was put on anti-depressants and I did have an idea for a story. I wrote down the plot, character profiles and spoke to a friend of mine who is an amazing writer and artist. She encouraged me but I lost interest and never started it. It's a small price to pay I feel and maybe when I eventually retire it might be something I look back into. I used to love using a typewriter believe it or not. I bought and electronic one that I used a lot back in the day. Using a laptop keyboard isn't quite the same really! I do have a PC keyboard I can use and it's kind of like a typewriter!

Have you shared any of your works?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance