Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Sitting it is @outlander 

Just made myself a cuppa

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hey @outlander, sitting with you as well Smiley Happy
Good on you for reaching out, I'm sorry that the call wasn't really useful for you. It can be so frustrating to put the effort in to reach out and then feel like it wasn't what you needed. You could always try again if you're feeling up to it - different helpline or different counsellor may be able to help. Or maybe going for something more distracting might help too.

My thoughts are with you anyway Heart

@outlander 💕

9fe8d7_49574609900a4fc0ada227557f94a1e7~mv2.jpgimages (2).jpg

Sitting  with you my sister xoxo @outlander ❤❤❤

thank you @Snowie @Shaz51 Heart

thanks @Jynx i dont really want to contact another helpline cause i have a feeling they wouldnt know either. its a decision i have to make but i dont know and i cant decide even with pros and cons. the night just keeps getting more challanging because of pop
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@outlander  that's fair enough, especially if you think it would only leave you feeling that same sense of frustration and helplessness. 

Sometimes we need to step away from a situation before we can get clarity. I know it's hard when our brains keep returning to it because it is a current source of stress and anxiety, but shifting focus to something else and then returning to it might be helpful. But of course, listen to your needs and do what's best for you tonight. Heart

Thanks @Jynx
As it seems to be my last option for a form of treatment theres alot to consider atm. pops making things difficult tonight so its not overly helpful. just making some unpleasant thoughts more prominent

@outlander 

💜💙💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hope today is a little better for you @outlander  💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance