Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // OCD: Behind The Mask // Tues 13th April, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

@Daisydreamer wrote:

We are at the end of our Topic Tuesday event for tonight.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of both the conversation here. For those that would like to continue this conversation, you are welcome to start a new thread in the forums to keep the discussion going.

Anu @ARCVic, your story is one that has resonated with so many here tonight, and we are so grateful for your openness to sharing your lived experiences with us. We look forward to seeing the great work that ARCVic is doing to support those living with OCD, Anxiety, hoarding and Trichotillomania.

Please join me in extending a huge thank you to Anu on behalf of our forum’s community, and to @Former-Member!

For everyone interested in reading more about ARCVic, check out their website here and support groups here.

Once again, a huge thank you to everyone who joined us tonight and we hope you enjoyed this Topic Tuesday discussion. Stayed tuned for our next Topic Tuesday event in two weeks on the topic Addiction, Alcohol and Drugs with Turning Point.  

Thank you everyone for welcoming ARCVic and Myself into the forum this evening. It was a privilege to be able to share my journey and bring hope to others. Wishing you all self-care and hope you got  something out of my sharing 🙂

Thanks, Anu and everyone for their time

It seems this forum has come to an end, do you have any social media I can contact you on? Would love to speak more with you about this.

Tagging all the amazing forum members who joined us tonight and shared your story ðŸ’œ
@NatureLover @Adge @Shaz51 @TiSoG21 @Clawde @Former-Member @BlueBay @Justme123 @Emelia8 @Eve7  and to everyone reading along

We hope that you were able to take something from this discussion tonight. We have been hearing the hope held from @ARCVic's story, which really resonates with so many. 

Take care tonight and we look forward to chatting again next time

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance