Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Amony85
Casual Contributor

Re: My Place

This is really beautiful and I hope it is still bringing you joy. 

@Amony85 

Yes thanks my garden is still bringing me joy! I have brussel sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower and potatoes all growing in my raised beds. I also have some garlic chives in little pots. I am looking forward to the spring again

That’s fantastic! I am also growing a few of those things. Do you plant any companion plants as well, like flowers I mean?

Yes indeed I did @Amony85 

I planted about 30 packs of bee attracting flowers. Unfortunately a whole lot of grass has sprung up around them. I really need to weed it out

@tyme 

I ended up getting my CV in on time for LEAC. I spent an hour and a half putting it together and I even worked out how to incorporate a photo. I was impressed with myself lol.

@tyme 

I was so proud of the end result of my CV. I even managed to drag a photo in. It looked really snazzy. Hopefully the LEAC team like it and it catches their eye. I haven’t worked much over the years because I enjoyed being a stay at home Mum

Ooooo! @Oaktree 

Congrats!!!

Good on you 🙂

I've read these last few posts numerous times now @Oaktree , and I'm smiling so much. I love your energy and enthusiasm 🙂

Kaya @Oaktree I got some Swan River Daisy seeds just to scatter around the outside of the A-frame.

IMG_3518.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance