Skip to main content
Amony85
Casual Contributor

Re: My Place

This is really beautiful and I hope it is still bringing you joy. 

@Amony85 

Yes thanks my garden is still bringing me joy! I have brussel sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower and potatoes all growing in my raised beds. I also have some garlic chives in little pots. I am looking forward to the spring again

That’s fantastic! I am also growing a few of those things. Do you plant any companion plants as well, like flowers I mean?

Yes indeed I did @Amony85 

I planted about 30 packs of bee attracting flowers. Unfortunately a whole lot of grass has sprung up around them. I really need to weed it out

@tyme 

I ended up getting my CV in on time for LEAC. I spent an hour and a half putting it together and I even worked out how to incorporate a photo. I was impressed with myself lol.

@tyme 

I was so proud of the end result of my CV. I even managed to drag a photo in. It looked really snazzy. Hopefully the LEAC team like it and it catches their eye. I haven’t worked much over the years because I enjoyed being a stay at home Mum

Ooooo! @Oaktree 

Congrats!!!

Good on you 🙂

I've read these last few posts numerous times now @Oaktree , and I'm smiling so much. I love your energy and enthusiasm 🙂

Kaya @Oaktree I got some Swan River Daisy seeds just to scatter around the outside of the A-frame.

IMG_3518.jpeg

@Jynx @tyme 

I heard from Marshy today about LEAC. I was expecting an interview style chat but it wasn’t that. We had a good chat and I am excited. Hoping I get through governance and board approvals.