Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Place

Eyyyy nice one @Oaktree!! When will you hear?  

@Jynx @tyme 

Not sure when I will hear about this again. Have to do police check first. Not sure how quickly Sane moves. Hoping to be at the next LEAC meeting in November 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Oaktree 🤞🤞

Keep us posted!! 😁

@Jynx @tyme 

I will definitely keep you posted. It’s all a bit exciting…

@sheba30 

Hi, I was thinking about you since our misunderstanding and wondering how you are? I hope that you are well and have some nice things planned for yourself.

Hi @Oaktree I am doing ok.

Just doing things with the local neighbourhood house where I live.

Tomorrow I am hoping to go to a workshop to learn how to grow yr own veggies, weather permitting, because it's not too good in Tassie atm..lots of rain and windy. 

@sheba30 

Oh you are so lucky to live in Tassie as far as growing fruit and vegetables goes. It gets so hot here it is impossible to grow anything in the heat of summer without shadecloth. I need to buy some cow manure for my raised beds to get them ready for spring planting 

Yeah I know what u mean @Oaktree, i think you also can't grow certain veg or fruit that thrives in more warmer places than  in Tassie, . The last time I tried to grow veg I put 3 bags of commercial horse manure and I couldn't figure out why my veg wernt growing, turns out I was killing them lol. 

@sheba30 

Its important to only use well rotted manure and then don’t plant into it for like 2 weeks while it settles.

Thanks for the tip@oaktree. Do u mean bags of old horse manure that farmers sell? I've only got a space of 1 metre x 1 metre . I will find out in the workshop.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance