Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Not a big wall @ArraDreaming It is my laundry space which is quite small. The hardest part will be a spot on the ceiling but I will do a little at a time. 

Your team has a big game Saturday @Snowie I would love to see them win that one.

@Zoe7 is it cold where you are? We want to go for a small hike with the kidlets but the fire is on now so not sure if we will be leaving the house! 😐

Yeah it is cold today so an inside day is good @ArraDreaming Do you know - I have a fire place that I have never used. The heat pump does its job too well.

@Zoe7 we love our fire and use it more than our heater, we have a split system and those electric panel wall heaters in the bedrooms but we don’t use them much @Zoe7
Our fire does the job, the kids like to help with it too (supervised obviously)

A fire is so relaxing @ArraDreaming 👍

You guys have motivated me @Snowie @PinkFlamingo @ArraDreaming - off to start sanding.

Have fun! I have taken a look outside at the grey clouds and thought…. yep let’s go for a hike, where’s the wet weather clothes?
@Zoe7 cya

Thanks @Snowie @PinkFlamingo 🌷

A sort of bittersweet day for me today. Anzac Day was always a hugely important and big day for my ex Navy husband. So I always went to the services and march and everything that came afterwards to make sure he was okay. But since he passed away just in 3 years ago,  I never know quite what to do now. The first year I was in hospital,  an extended stay in a MH unit.  Last year I quietly attended my local town service, proudly wearing hubbys many service medals on my right side to honour him. This year I have stayed at home, feeling guilty for doing so. But I just havent felt like doing anything. It will be his birthday in 2 days time, which also marks the day of his actual funeral. 🌹

So I am just generally feeling pretty low today. 😔

Hi @Faith-and-Hope I hope your Dad is doing okay. 😄

Hi to anyone else here. Hope your day contains at least one positive in it. I have a positive,  and that is my puppy Hannah 💖.

Today can bring up so many different emotions and memories @Emelia8 for so many different reasons.

Staying home and putting you first might just be the best thing for you.

It does sound like a hard time for you especially with his funeral anniversary coming up. 

I hope you are able to do something nice for yourself today.

Glad you have Hannah 💗

hiking trip not going to happen when I realised I’m not going to be walking very far, home day now @Zoe7

Love the support offered to each other on here
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance