Skip to main content

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 Hope you get some down time

How did your job go at home?  I'm just here with Milo, he has been good. How is Toby and Clover?

Hi @Snowie 

How are you? 

So sorry to hear about your sisterโ€™s furbaby @Zoe7  ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ขโค๏ธ

Hugs n hugs @Emelia8 โ€ฆ.. โค๏ธ Not surprised youโ€™re not feeling up to anything re ANZAC Day this year.  Itโ€™s a grief-laden time of year for you, especially with todayโ€™s date so soon after, and that can be so immobilising.

I attended a funeral yesterday.  Someone closely associated with my new home, where I am still unpacking and sorting boxes @ArraDreaming (hi ๐Ÿ‘‹).  I made it to a local dawn service on Thursday, then caught up with an old friend and her family for her birthday - both of which I havenโ€™t been able to do for a few years.

๐Ÿ’• @Zoe7 @Snowie @tyme @Shaz51 @oceangirl 

@Former-Member my Dad is doing well.  I am calling him every day, and having to remind him to slow down, eat enough, drink water every day โ€ฆ.. he doesnโ€™t have his licence back yet after that medical episode, so that is helping in a way.  He canโ€™t get up to as much โ€ฆ..

Good morning all @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @ArraDreaming @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Emelia8 and anyone else around.

Wishing you all a good start to your weekend ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ

Morning all thanks for the tags, slow morning here coffee in bed and now off to a birthday party
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh Iโ€™m so sorry @Zoe7 ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’œ

I just read your post, and Iโ€™m really sorry to hear whatโ€™s happening ๐Ÿ˜”

thinking of you, and here along with the gang to support you ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒบ

sitting with you ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ‚

Aww @Zoe7 , sending you lots of hugs 

Sorry to read about your sisters furbaby โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Hello and hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @ArraDreaming , @Snowie , @Emelia8 , @oceangirl , @tyme ๐Ÿ’“

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Faith-and-Hope ๐ŸŒบ

Thatโ€™s really good to hear youโ€™re dad is doing well ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope he continues to improve. 

How are you doing? ๐Ÿ’œ