Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Oh that is both exciting and sad @Faith-and-Hope Exciting that you will be in our beautiful state again but sad that we will be so close yet so far away.... 🤔

♥️🦋 @Zoe7 

I don’t know where in the date we will be going @Zoe7, but I am delighted that I will be in the part of the country that you know so well.  @Zoe7 ‘s Apple Isle ……

4EC6DBBD-D3B2-4098-A226-6966B70B0BFB.jpeg

I am sure you will have a wonderful time wherever in Tassie you go @Faith-and-Hope It is such a beautiful place - you are never far from anything ...beautiful beaches, gorgeous walks and places to visit everywhere. Will you be in the north or south of the state?

That, I don’t know yet @Zoe7 .  
I used to live in the north west as an infant.

We will be going to visit some baby dragon friends, and I don’t know where they are yet.

I do remember you talking about your brief time living in the North West @Faith-and-Hope 👍

It would be great if they lived in the south ...would love if you visited some of the places I love down here ❤️

How are you Hon?

♥️ @Zoe7 

I am still feeling quite exhausted at the moment.  It has been a huge six months, and I think I am experiencing a backwash.  Haven’t been sleeping that well - Jay has been a constant companion when I have been at home, but he is also a bed-hog, lol.  At least he doesn’t pounce all over my feet when I move my legs like Nellie does, but his fur is plush and he is a little hot water bottle when I don’t always want one ….. 😆:face_with_rolling_eyes:.  It’s both a comfort and a disturbance, but I am coming and going a lot, and cat-sharing with S1, so the alternative could have been that he disconnected from me.  Clearly not the case, but he also embraced my youngest two dragons when they came to stay recently ❣️

It has been a huge few years for you Hon - not just the recent 6 months. You have gotten through it though @Faith-and-Hope (I knew you would ❤️). I have no doubt you are tired though - it takes massive energy to keep going in that darkness but hopefully now things will start to build back up positively for you 🌞

I understand the Jay hot water bottle - Clover is like that too. She loves to sleep right on top of me lol I often wake up with her tail in my face hahaha She is at the vet at the moment getting her teeth cleaned - and maybe her back ones all out. They have been a problem since she was a kitten so we are thinking it is best to have them out now she is a little older so they do not continue to be a problem for her.

Poor Clover, but I know it’s for the best in the long run.  Literally pulling teeth !!  What an analogy 😏 I have been “pulling teeth” these last few years ….

Have a lovely day @Zoe7 🌷🦋💕

Thinking of you a lot @Sans911 .  Hope you’re doing okay xxx

The perfect analogy for you @Faith-and-Hope 😿❤️

Thanks for the well wishes - you have a lovely day too Hon 🥰

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance