Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Anastasia  πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

Good to see you even if only briefly.

More hugs @Emelia8 πŸŒ·

I hope your hand is continuing to improve @Zoe7 ❣️

How are you doing @Snowie ? 😘

More hugs @Determined πŸ’™

Hope the sugar level is settling down @Shaz51πŸ™

πŸ‘‹πŸ’• @NatureLover 

@Shaz51 

Swimming hole in Nth Qld.

oceangirl_0-1722862931140.jpeg

@Anastasia πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ 

@Faith-and-Hope πŸ™ ❀️

Thinking of you today @Emelia8 

And in coming days and weeks πŸ˜’πŸ’œ

Hi @Faith-and-Hope hoping things are going well for you

Morning @Determined @Emelia8 @oceangirl @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Zoe7 and anyone else around. Wishing you all a good day.

β™₯️ @Snowie β€¦..

Thank you @Determined β€οΈ 

@Snowie πŸ’œ

@Emelia8 So very sorry to hear about your Dad hon. Sending so much love to you ❀️

Also to you @Determined Much love for your loss ❀️

It is a special part of the world down here @Faith-and-Hope So much history around where the markets are. I love that you could experience just a little whilst you were here in my part of the world πŸ₯°

@Snowie @Shaz51 @Anastasia Lovely 'seeing' you all here - feels a long time since we were all together on this thread but has made my day. Hugs and hugs ❀️❀️❀️

It was an unexpected surprise to find an β€œold town” @Zoe7  like in some places I have visited in Europe, and the winter sun across the weekend was just beautiful.  The landscape was lit up all around us on the drive down and back.  So picturesque πŸ–ΌοΈπŸŽ¨β£οΈ

You certainly came at a good time as the drive from one end of the state to the other would have been quite green @Faith-and-Hope We do have a beautiful little city (town lol) and at least the sun came out for most of your trip.

There is so much to do and see that often surprises tourists - but well worth the trip south to take it all in. You should come down around New Year when we have the boats and Taste of Tassie - such a wonderful atmosphere.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance