Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thank you for remembering me.

I'm not going to tag because this is for you all. So many special souls x

I think of you all regularly.

My boy is currently in hospital but the treatment seems to be actually making a difference . It's 8 years since he first showed signs of an illness๐Ÿ™

My business is doing remarkably well. My little Facebook page has over 3k followers! My product is now in a couple of shops and quite often people will change their date to accommodate me if I'm booked. 

My anxiety is mostly under control but some days it does floor me, so I'm still very much winging it most of the time. I still feel like I'm faking it till I make it.

Since I lost Dad my relationship with my mother has deteriorated, well actually I see it for what it always was. Sad but I have boundaries to keep myself safe from her venom.

Sending you all a truck load of love ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

All my love always Anastasia ๐Ÿฆ‹โ˜•

@Anastasia  Could never forget you Hon โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Much love and hugs coming your way ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hey @Anastasia,

I've only been in the forum recently but it's lovely to e-meet you and read your story. I'm so glad you're doing well, boundaries with family members can be tough to deal with but sounds like you're doing an amazing job at upholding it and prioritising your health ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope your son's treatment continues to go well ๐Ÿ’—

And from me @Anastasia โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’•

Thank you @Zoe7 ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Emelia8 and everyone visiting here...

Smashed my hand between a trailer and a wall last week. Have a broken thumb and a lot of broken skin so it has been very painful. It is so the opposite hand to the one I injured a couple of weeks ago so I am very restricted in what I can do. As you would expect, everything is hard to do at present but I am getting by okay. The kids at school and my colleagues have been wonderful but it has been challenging with the pain. I have finally gotten an appointment today with my GP thanks to a cancellation so hoping some extra pain relief and a couple of days off to rest both hands and aid in healing. 

Oh dear @Zoe7 

You certainly don't do things by half!! You always do a good job of injuring yourself.

Sounds like it is very painful. Hoping the gp can help with some better pain relief.

I'm sure you have lots of little helpers in the classroom.

I hope in other ways that you are going well hon ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Oh no @Zoe7 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

That sounds both extremely painful and also very restrictive. I guess you are forced to take things a bit easy now, at least for a little while? And all handyman tasks on hold for now. Hope your furbabies are giving you plenty of love and affection ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ˜บ ๐Ÿ’•

Oh no my sister  @Zoe7 โค๏ธโค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜”โ™ฅ๏ธ @Zoe7  โ€ฆ..

Not by halves, huh ?!

Speedy recovery Hon.  As painful as it is, I hope itโ€™s a simple issue that heals well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance