Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

Heya @SmilingGecko 

I had work this morning. A phone call from my DES at about 1.30. Will go for a walk later. Not a lot else happening 🙂

A bit late , from me. Good morning @TAB @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @StuF 

G'day @Just 

@Just 😎

Thats good stuff @StuF what work do you do? Is this your voluntary work or new paid work I don't know anything about? I haven't set foot in a DES office in years.  Would have hoped to do more with my life but with CFS the way it was?  I'm ok about it now. Self compassion/tolerance is the key. Got lawnmower man here now. I've been doing liver/kidney/parasite/epstein.barr detoxification since spring started feeling a lot better. Its what us Virgos tend to do - all things to do with health maintenance lol!  Keep walking its good for you luv. 

@SmilingGecko 

This is just my volunteer stuff. Been helping the van driver collect all the book donations. Who needs a gym when you can work?! lol

Hope the lawnmower man does a good job. I assume he must if you keep getting him back

No longer morning but I hope everyone is having a good day! Sounds like some of us just need some zzzs while some others are out doing great things.

Update on my depression bout; I saw my relatively new doctor who I adored the first (totally random) time I booked in with her and have been seeing since. She’s so soft and caring and really cheered me up. Also did some housework and a mini craft (started it at least) that kept me from having idle hands.

@Macqua 

Sounds like you have been busy today. I am glad that you like your new doctor. 
I have gone out and gotten petrol and stopped in at the shops. I need to get some housework done

Its good if you can team up with someone who you get along with well with stuff like that. I met some wonderful people doing volunteer work over the years @StuF Yes lawnmower man hails from Bali and is hard working and reliable. Had him for years. He does a great job. Has an incredible work ethic. I can't always afford to have him more often but I am really satisfied with what he does

That's great @Macqua! How much difference does a lovely caring doctor make, right? I'm so glad that you've found that support.

What mini craft are you working on?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance